Scots’ Church Berry greatly values the contributions to the ministry of the church by those members who volunteer on our various church rosters. To maintain the present high level of service provided, and for the information of members of the congregation considering serving on any of the rosters, the Committee of Management has developed a set of guides for the following rosters;
✓ Welcoming (door)
Attached for your information is a copy of the guide/s applicable to the roster/s on which you presently serve. Thank you again for your valuable contribution to the ministry of Scots’ Church Berry.
Work, Heath and Safety (Presbyterian Church of Aus in NSW)
Breaking the Silence
- BTS online training at Breaking the Silence – Online Training – Jericho Road
- CPU training booklet (CPU Training Booklet 2020 edition)– https://jerichoroad.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Breaking-the-Silence-2020-Foundations-Workbook-Final-version-Printer-friendly.pdf
- WWCC renewal or their WWCC details by filling in an online form at https://allowah.tod.net.au/incidents/new/f7fe1fd9e99833d5801d9c361f674572
- The Policy (https://jerichoroad.org.au/breakingthesilence/the-churchs-response/#policy)
- The Code of Conduct (https://jerichoroad.org.au/breakingthesilence/the-churchs-response/#codeofconduct)
Presbyterian Church of Australia website:
Daily Devotionals by John Piper
# Free Download Documents
# G,S & C
G,S & C is the Gospel, Society and Culture Committee of the Presbyterian Church in NSW. It aims to help the church engage, bless and witness to our society and culture.